Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the people at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week is a different list about all things bookish. Today's list is about my top ten books I would love to see as a movie or tv show.
















I love the New Soul Series by Jodi Meadows! It's so different and unique compared most books out there. It has dragons, sylph, a very swoony man named Sam, and there's reincarnation! I could see this as a tv series because there are so many elements that can be shown.

























The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo would make a great movie! I definitely would like to see the mysterious bad guy, The Darkling come to life. I also want to see the Grisha's magical attributes because it seems spectacular!
























Tahereh Mafi's series is a touch dystopian with a dash of supernatural mixed in. The main character has a deadly ability where she can kill anyone with just her touch and her friend Kenji can disappear! It's sort of like X-Men but better in my opinion.
























Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite fairytales. When I heard about this book I had to have it. I devoured it and would love to see it as a movie. I know another Alice in Wonderland tv show is coming this fall so a movie would be more fitting. Morpheus rocks!
























I recently got into Throne of Glass because I heard so many raves about this series. This series is so awesome and the main character Celaena kicks major butt. I would want to see this as a tv show, first because wouldn't it be great for the woman to be the hero, and two the author is making this into a six book series so a show would be more fitting! Just think all the feels for Dorian and Chaol!

























The Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr is one the very first young adult books I read. I loved them so much because I love faerie novels and she depicted them so beautifully. This would make such an awesome tv series!




 




















I know that the companion series, The Vampire Academy is coming in theaters next year but I really would like to see this series come to life too! I love the chemistry between Sydney and Adrian, they are one of my favorite fictional characters. Plus there's vampires and magic, enough said!




   
 
The only thing better than faeries in my life are werewolves! This has to be one of favorite werewolf series. I loved the characters, and I liked that they mixed in ghosts, and magic galore! This would be an awesome movie! 
 
 
 
 
 



















Another pick for a movie series would be the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini. It would be so amazing to see gods and goddesses unleashing their powers to the world, recking havoc! Sounds demented, but hey it's my dream movie.





 
 
The last book I would pick to be made into a movie is The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. This fairytale retelling is absolutely phenomenal! I love how it's futuristic with cyborgs and such.
 
 
So that was my first Top Ten Tuesday! Sorry it's not perfect. I am technologically challenged. Which book would you like to be turned into a movie or tv show?
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment